Knowledgebase & FAQs

Knowledgebase and FAQs

    << Back to FAQs in this Category

Domain Names - Transferring Domains
How to move domain names to VPW IT Services

How do I transfer a domain from 123-REG to VPWSYS?

For .uk domain names, the easiest way is often to change the TAG to ours - which is "VPWSYS" which can be done via the 123-reg control panel.

Alternatively, if you have a number of domain names, you could bulk transfer them for less using the Nominet Registrants Online facility (ask our team if you'd like help with this).

In a few cases, we can also help you with an inter-account transfer, and then we'll migrate the domain to us and charge you for a transfer fee (where relevant) to save you needing to deal with both companies. Ask our Customer Service team for help.

If you have non .uk domain names with 123-reg you can also transfer them to us using the internal transfer feature with 123-reg - we'll then complete the full transfer for you. Please contact our Technical Support Team for further assistance.

<< Back to FAQs in this Category


IT Survey & Challenge Quiz!IT Survey & Challenge Quiz!

Are you getting the best out of your IT?

Take the Quiz

Popular VPWSYS Services:

Ad-Hoc Support - Support on Demand gives you the support you need in any aspect of your IT
Backup Services - From just £8.00 a month, affordable protection against loss of data
Domain Names - We provide Domain Name services from just £9.37 + VAT